Thursday 19 January 2017

President Buhari to Go on Ten Days Vacation

By Lizzy Chirkpi...
Image result for president buhari
The Senate and House of Representatives on Thursday received a correspondence from President Muhammadu Buhari which seeks an approval for his 10 days working vacation.

The holiday as requested shall commence from January the 23rd till February the 6th 2017.

The letter read as follows;

"In compliance with section 145 (1) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), I wish to inform the Honourable House that I will be away on a ten (10) working day short vacation as part of my 2017 annual leave, from Monday 23 January to Monday 6 February 2017 and while I am away, the Vice President will perform the functions of my office".

SHARE THIS

Author:

Facebook Comment

0 comments: